corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any ideas on the new project?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any ideas on the new project?
bobbyd1

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 10 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just managed to bag myself an 85 reg nova saloon, 36k on clock, 3 door, 250quid. pickin it up soonish, any ideas? thinkin smoothed, ats cups that are on my corsa already, and dropped on its arse on coilovers, or maybe bags?
aron

23rd Aug 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

completely standard restored bodywork & interior (if it needs it), coilovers, wide wheels with a shiny dish, xe on twin 45's job done.
LeeM

24th Aug 10 at 03:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id get it looking completely standard complete with that burberry interior, with big steels and some big brakes, decent suspension and a nova gte engine and a bit of fettling
Daveskater
Premium Member

24th Aug 10 at 07:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aww I want

I was looking for Nova Saloon ads last week but couldn't find any

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
bobbyd1

24th Aug 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aron
completely standard restored bodywork & interior (if it needs it), coilovers, wide wheels with a shiny dish, xe on twin 45's job done.

standard bodywork it is with possibly an opel grille. interior will be standard i woulda thought, got some ats cups on my corsa that"ll be goin on it, slammed on its ass on coilovers with a full removable boot build. not sure about the xe yet. may go with an x16xe....shouldnt of got rid of that spare one i had. anyone know best way to paint it matt black? somebody said you could use a roller lol.......
aron

24th Aug 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't matt black it - keep it the original colour!
bobbyd1

24th Aug 10 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't particularly like red cars, i could see the attraction of keeping it the original colour, we'll see anyway, colour will only definately be decided once the bodyworks up to scratch.
bobbyd1

24th Aug 10 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Aww I want

I was looking for Nova Saloon ads last week but couldn't find any

i decided i wanted one and got offered one the same day. theres one for sale on pngclub.com. 600 i think its goin for.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any ideas on the new project? 24 database queries in 0.3027360 seconds