corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » washed the clio

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author washed the clio
vaux.dan

User status: Offline
1st Sep 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wey was bored so decided id give the clio a quick scrub. used to love cleaning cars but havnt done it in around 4 months so its not immaculate but came up ok.

im planning on whippin the wheels off and giving the calipers a lick of hammerite red and the drums black.
wheels are being refurbed in vauxhall saphire black very soon, but im looking for some clio sport 5 star alloys.

comments and critism welcome, i know its french but so far only the window wipers have failed, aero ones soon sorted that.

wing cleaned:

reflection from wing:

reflection from rear wing:

new sticker, if in doubt flat out:

sticker is relevant. these are shit slow so you need to be ''flat out'' just to move

rear:

thinking a sportex 3'' outward rolled tip backbox to finish it off

side:

front:

*JonnyG*

1st Sep 10 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am trying to like it, but i dont. :\
vaux.dan

1st Sep 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by *JonnyG*
Am trying to like it, but i dont. :\

its actually my girlfriends but me and her dad use it, she cant drive. im just using it until i start my new job and get another corsa. i personally love it. handles pretty good aswell. can give it loads of abuse in the twisties and it doesnt kick out.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » washed the clio 23 database queries in 0.0081520 seconds