corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » R1 Carb trouble, with a Video

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R1 Carb trouble, with a Video
corsadonk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Sep 10 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, right I'm still having trouble trying to get my van to rev past 5K properly, it was ok till the day of TVL.

This is the video.

Spec as follows is.
R1 Carbs 1.9mm jets.
Piper BP285 CAMS
Double valve springs
RS200 oil seals
3 angle valve seats
thicker Cometic head gasket
ARP Head studs
Heavy skim on the head.
87mm flat top piston
lightened and balanced bottom end
ARP Rod bolts
Facet red top pump
Filter king 85mm set to 3.5 psi
99ron fuel
H&H ignition 1.6 cav type set up.

Throught the spec may help, I really want it sorted for the Action day next weekend, and I'm very close now to stripping it down and selling it.

I had trouble before but it seemed the pump and reg fixed it, for all of about two weeks till it started playing up again.

New Poll