corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Every link I click opens in a new window?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Every link I click opens in a new window?
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
5th Sep 10 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just randomly started happening when I was viewing the project and builds section now every link i click opens in a new windlow which is very annoying

any ideas whats happened also at the same time the mouse no longer scrolls down with the scroll thing

sorry for the bad spelling and grammar new keyboard is playing up cant use commas or full stops andwhen i click to change an error it highlights the whole thing

if any one can assist me and my troubles i would be greatful
Tim
Site Administrator

5th Sep 10 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like your shift key is stuck (of you have accidently turned on Sticky Keys)...
Jamie-C

5th Sep 10 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sticky keys

Sorted

x

[Edited on 05-09-2010 by Jamie-C]

New Poll