corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dash, Windscreen Camcorder mount

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dash, Windscreen Camcorder mount
JohnnyR

User status: Offline
6th Sep 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone recommend a decent camcorder mount that either fixes to the windscreen or the dash?

Two of our directors are doing the Monte Carlo or Bust Rally, setting off on Saturday I think. They're doing it in an e-type Jag that's done 700 mile in the past 14 years
Steve
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a headrest mount like mine?
Steve
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/roll-bar-cage-mounts.htm

mine was the 40 quid one

Super Clamp with 120mm extension arm

Superclamp combined with a 120mm extension arm. At the end of the arm is a reversible spigot to allow the mounting of a bullet camera or camcorder.
This shorter extension arm has an advantage over it's longer version, it has a cylindrical end that allows you to twist the arm in the clamp before tightening. This allows you to finely adjust the angle.

This can be used with bullet cameras or small camcorders.
JohnnyR

6th Sep 10 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they want to record both inside and out, a dash one would be ideal that they can turn around and face it inwards.
Steve
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres probably something on that website

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dash, Windscreen Camcorder mount 23 database queries in 0.0754092 seconds