corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Anyone used Phones4you/Dialaphone for an upgrade?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone used Phones4you/Dialaphone for an upgrade?
ChrisBoom

User status: Offline
12th Sep 10 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im due an upgrade on my mobile contract, sticking with 02.

Looking to get a HTC desire as I was very impressed with it in the shop.

However, I can get slightly better deals with one of the above companies, anyone used them for upgrades?

Also, when I took my current 02 contract out 18 months ago, I got free 02>02 calls. That isnt listed anywhere on the 02 website anymore, will it carry on from my old contract, or will I lose it? Id be going onto a smartphone contract, so id imagine id lose it.
noshua

12th Sep 10 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

O2 to O2 still exists as I saw an advert for their simplicity contracts in the paper with unlimited o2 to o2 calls. Best bet is to phone up and get a deal rather than going with an external company. They do offer some pretty good retention deals.

Not sure about anything else you asked though.
ChrisBoom

12th Sep 10 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
O2 to O2 still exists as I saw an advert for their simplicity contracts in the paper with unlimited o2 to o2 calls. Best bet is to phone up and get a deal rather than going with an external company. They do offer some pretty good retention deals.

Not sure about anything else you asked though.

Ah, good stuff. Just when I was looking at new contracts, doesn't seem to be an option. Hopefully get to keep it as an existing customer though.

New Poll