corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » the time has come....:(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the time has come....:(
thecoolcorsaguy9

User status: Offline
   12th Sep 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi to all, haven't been on her for ages and lot has changed, biggest part is i sold my car to the nephew cos i got a van, but now gone to the golf side, and now the corsa is up for breaking, mint black cally leathers, sport doorcards, scorpion stainless twin pipe back box, whole car available and bits and bobs available, all arden blue in colour, all this stuff needs to be gone this week, as running out of space, please note that i no longer own the car, and you would need to speak to my nepew about bits, text him on 07506 231580, or text me on 07967 604432, this car had a lot of work done to it, even still has some tax and test, got to go this week!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » the time has come....:( 24 database queries in 0.0066020 seconds