corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » did any post 97 corsas come with remote locking?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author did any post 97 corsas come with remote locking?
davieslim

User status: Offline
16th Sep 10 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

noticed a few pre97 corsa looms for sale on ebay that came with the standard vauxhall alarm wiring and thob and was wondering if any post 97 corsas came with remote locking, id also seen a seller on ebay selling remote thobs that he says suit the corsa b

anyone know?

d
Fro

16th Sep 10 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine was a 98 sport but didnt have remote locking as standard.
bubble

16th Sep 10 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

afaik they were all mechanical deadlocks operated by key in door.
davieslim

16th Sep 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive worked on a few pre97 sports that have had factory vauxhall alarms with thobs
bubble

17th Sep 10 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davieslim
ive worked on a few pre97 sports that have had factory vauxhall alarms with thobs

hmmm strange that is, as on the b, the alarm was activated by a deadlock camgear on the door barrel, which is only activated by the key in the door barrel.

they did an aftermarket fob to lock the doors, but it didnt activate the alarm as the camgear is mechanical and not electrical.
Adam-D

17th Sep 10 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive never seen a b with std vaux remote locking
davieslim

19th Sep 10 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah bubble i noticed that on the car i worked on, the thob only locked the doors, if you were to activate the deadlocks with the key the thob couldnt open the doors lol but it was a proper vauxhall thob and all the boxes for it where vauxhall as well, thought maybe it was a dealership upgrade or something along those lines
Mark B

19th Sep 10 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davieslim
yeah bubble i noticed that on the car i worked on, the thob only locked the doors, if you were to activate the deadlocks with the key the thob couldnt open the doors lol but it was a proper vauxhall thob and all the boxes for it where vauxhall as well, thought maybe it was a dealership upgrade or something along those lines

I had a caribic blue sri with that on it the alarm was funny as fuck changed tones and what not
Corsa_Sport21

20th Sep 10 at 05:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FOB.
C2RL R

20th Sep 10 at 06:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thob

New Poll