corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where does this go please?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where does this go please?
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
20th Sep 10 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i guys almost got my engine ready to go in and iv forgotten where 2 cooling pipes go can some one tell me please? many thanks lee

fistly this one:

i think it could possibly be off this pipe? which iv replaced

and this one its a long skinny one that comes out of the throttle body next to a pipe of simlar size?
you can see the pipe i mean coming towards the camera on the right

[Edited on 20-09-2010 by SRI-LEE]
SRI-LEE

21st Sep 10 at 07:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone any ideas please
SRI-LEE

21st Sep 10 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
shaunmods
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The first one goes on the left hand hole on the plastic pipe mate heres a pic of mine if that helps

Got a better pic of the second pipe mate? Its either the inlet or outlet pipe for the throttle body but I can't tell from the pic Where does the other pipe on the throttle body lead to?

[Edited on 21-09-2010 by shaunmods]
SRI-LEE

21st Sep 10 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
The first one goes on the left hand hole on the plastic pipe mate heres a pic of mine if that helps

Got a better pic of the second pipe mate? Its either the inlet or outlet pipe for the throttle body but I can't tell from the pic Where does the other pipe on the throttle body lead to?

[Edited on 21-09-2010 by shaunmods]

thanks shaun that is an immenseful help! i thought that about the larger pipe, id lost the pipe for there and orderd a new one from vauxhall then i found that oh well new be better

sorry i dont have a better pic il get one if need be,its the longer pipe out of the 2 and its nearest the block,where it goes is what i would like to know? thanks alot shaun mate big help

p.s love your car! amazingly clean

[Edited on 21-09-2010 by SRI-LEE]
shaunmods
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
thanks shaun that is an immenseful help! i thought that about the larger pipe, id lost the pipe for there and orderd a new one from vauxhall then i found that oh well new be better

sorry i dont have a better pic il get one if need be,its the longer pipe out of the 2 and its nearest the block,where it goes is what i would like to know? thanks alot shaun mate big help

p.s love your car! amazingly clean

No worries mate The second pipe will go to one of two places depending on which pipe it is.

Its either this pipe here which I've tried to mark it in red as its not very clear but it connects to a T piece joint on the pipe that comes off the lower inlet.

If its not that one it then its connects to the left hand side port of the expansion tank mate.

Basically it allows coolant to flow in and out of the throttle body, then back into the main system
SRI-LEE

21st Sep 10 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome thanks mate,it must be the expansion tank one then as the t-piece one is connected thanks alot for the help mate much appreciated!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where does this go please? 24 database queries in 0.0139949 seconds