corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nokia music phone

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nokia music phone
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Sep 10 at 01:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit outdated i no but i found this in my draw this afternoon its the nokia 5300 im only after £10 for it

location manchester
collection only

someone will probably say ill give u £6.50 or sumat daft like that , if thats the case first one to my house with the money can take it for whatever they can scrape together
bally2010
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 01:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont take 2p or 1p
bally2010
Premium Member

21st Sep 10 at 01:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be bought and then used as a facny window smasher on those people u dont like
reaudioxxx

22nd Sep 10 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.fonebank.com/selmodel.aspx?srch=nokia%205300
bally2010
Premium Member

22nd Sep 10 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cba with all the posting stuff and what not i would rather sell it for £10 to someone cash

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nokia music phone 25 database queries in 0.1677711 seconds