corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » card protection - credit card.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author card protection - credit card.
Ben G

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 10 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just checked my natwest account and i have been charged £36.99 for card protection.

i haven't used this credit card for over a year now as i'm with halifax now.

the payment was taken on the 19th september.

can i ring up and get it refunded? i haven't signed anything for card protection afaik so will they just give me the money back or kick up a fuss?
Ben D

23rd Sep 10 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't bank's usually only issue these type of charges on a working day? seems strange to receive it on a sunday
AndyKent

23rd Sep 10 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd check with the company and see. It could well be some sort of scam where they mark a payment as card protection services so you don't bother querying it.
Ben G

23rd Sep 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
Don't bank's usually only issue these type of charges on a working day? seems strange to receive it on a sunday

that does seem strange. will give them a call later and find out, didn't even notice it was a sunday. cheers.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » card protection - credit card. 23 database queries in 0.0124810 seconds