corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra VXR Worries

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra VXR Worries
Ojc

User status: Offline
24th Sep 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I doubt many people do 20k a year anyway, even so it's no where dangerous at all. Those turds on AON are the same ones on VXRonline.

Latest one on VXRonline is to buy towing eye straps from Regal because they look good, not because they are intending to crash on a track day and need pulling out of the tyre wall.

Idiots.
CorsAsh

24th Sep 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by daymoon
20k miles service interval? thats crazy

My M3s was about 15k iirc

3k for mine
deano87

24th Sep 10 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

18k on the Fiat. However it went over a year before its first service may be Fiat weren't intelligent enough to build the 12 months into the service indicator and only did the 18,000 miles
neil h

24th Sep 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Latest one on VXRonline is to buy towing eye straps from Regal because they look good, not because they are intending to crash on a track day and need pulling out of the tyre wall.

Lmao sore this thread this morning, gotta say there really is some shocking stuff comes up on there sometimes. Don't even think those straps look particularly good tbh, especially for 50 quid
Ojc

24th Sep 10 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hadn't realised you had got rid of the Corsa, Neil, I saw your Astra the other day when I was down Richmonds. Nice colour.

As for VXRonline, I just can't get my head around how idiotic it is on there. Some of them are absolutely clueless.
Edd

24th Sep 10 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my last two gti's are 20k service gaps as well
neil h

24th Sep 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I hadn't realised you had got rid of the Corsa, Neil, I saw your Astra the other day when I was down Richmonds. Nice colour.

As for VXRonline, I just can't get my head around how idiotic it is on there. Some of them are absolutely clueless.

Yeah shifted the corsa about a month ago now, the vxrs much more fun And yeah i really do wonder about VXRonline sometimes, figured i'd give it a look (even after that thread about the blue/white astra) but there really is some strange as stuff comes up on there.
Ben J

24th Sep 10 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Some people in here would fit right in over at AON, 20k is 'dangerous'.

This tbh.

And some people dropping oil every 4k!

I love my VXR, but its just an Astra at the end of the day.

I must admit tho I dropped the oil after its first 4000miles, but thats because it was new. And lot of swarfe came out tbh.
Ben J

24th Sep 10 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I doubt many people do 20k a year anyway, even so it's no where dangerous at all. Those turds on AON are the same ones on VXRonline.

Idiots.

I don't get that either....and people driving around with them dangling. Not only looks shit but it will also flap about and fuck up the paint. Tossers.
Fro

24th Sep 10 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

9k miles for the 350.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra VXR Worries 23 database queries in 0.1979101 seconds