corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » A little teaser of some of my bands recording inside.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A little teaser of some of my bands recording inside.
thegsi

User status: Offline
28th Sep 10 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been doing this band now for around a year and thought I'd make a little video with some of our recordings which I have done myself too. We're mainly groove and grind metal but there're some techy elements too so let me know your comments. I understand its not to most people taste but if you're into music or production, give me some feedback.

They're only demo's with no vocals so dont expect anything spectacular production wise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA5SIjF1sOk

[Edited on 28-09-2010 by thegsi]
fiestakidda

28th Sep 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I liked it mate got anymore? Anything down with vocals?

How far have the band got? they got a contract yet or anything
thegsi

28th Sep 10 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh got a few rough demos with vocals mate but none of the latest stuff. We've been together about a year now and you can contact me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » A little teaser of some of my bands recording inside. 23 database queries in 0.0149829 seconds