corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » another rant about other road users...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author another rant about other road users...
Ben G

User status: Offline
30th Sep 10 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats wrong with people not using indicators? they are there for a reason you idiots

driving to the shopping centre with the missus, go around a roundabout and indicate for my turn off, as i travel down the road (dual carriageway) a renault van just decides to swerve into my lane, missing my front bumper by what seemed like millimetres.

i got pisses off, overtook the van and pulled back in infront of him, and had to brake because the traffic infront had stopped. at this point he starts going mad as if he's high on drugs, telling me to ''pull over you cunt'', wanker etc etc.

all this because he couldn't be bothered indicating and checking his mirrors before changing lanes.

what the fuck is wrong with road users these days? fair enough i shouldn't have overtook and should've just left it but still, i'm the wanker because i indicate, check my mirrors and am observant, yet this prick think's he owns the road.

GRRRR
oceansoul

30th Sep 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Van drivers are terrible full stop
Jake

30th Sep 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what happened when you pulled over
Ben G

30th Sep 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didn't. missus was in the car, it isn't worth the hassle. he stopped on the roundabout though and made other vehicles stop

all i wanted to do was go to get some furniture

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » another rant about other road users... 23 database queries in 0.0099459 seconds