corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa brake part anyone help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa brake part anyone help?
corsabsonny

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 10 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically fitted my passenger side conversion shaft moved the leg over to one side to get it in and broke something anyway under the passenger side arch where the metal brake pipe joins the rubber hose theres a bracket with a fitting bolted in it, a small piece of plastic pipe coming out with a big fat rubber thing that slides over the small plastic pipe, is this replaceable the small plastic pipe has broken in half
cheers

[Edited on 02-10-2010 by corsabsonny]
SRI-LEE

2nd Oct 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not the abs sensor is it? if so yes its replaceable
corsabsonny

2nd Oct 10 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i doubt a p reg corsa would have abs would it? i dont think it has :S lol, basically you have the metal brake pipes coming out of the engine bay into the wheel arch, it goes in one side of a fitting bolted to a bracket then comes out as a rubber flexi pipe the other side, the rubber pipe has a big rubber sleeve thing on the end of it with a small hole coming from the thing in the bracket is a tiny plastic pipe that pushes in the rubber and thats broken in half
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Oct 10 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics?
corsabsonny

2nd Oct 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will go and take one tomorrow ian mate, unless someone has got a passenger side inner arch pic and i will point out where it is also ian do you have and of the cs hoodies in large left? lol
corsabsonny

2nd Oct 10 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

t shirt*
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Oct 10 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, see the topped thread about ordering.
SRI-LEE

2nd Oct 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not sure but thats all i can think of mines got abs and its routed on a braket near the brake hose like your explaining mines w reg though
corsabsonny

2nd Oct 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

photo courtesy oh shaunmods he just dont no it yet lol hope you dont mind mate. where the arrows pointing to, coming out of that bracket theres a thin plastic pipe that pushes into that big rubber thing, thats snapped in half

[Edited on 02-10-2010 by corsabsonny]
SRI-LEE

2nd Oct 10 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats your brake hose get a new one and bleed your brakes
corsabsonny

2nd Oct 10 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no its the brake hose lol what im trying to get as that metal bracket actually bolts into, the fat rubber part has a small plastic tube inside it and that tube is broken, can i just replace the rubber pipe does the fitting bolted to the bracket split or something

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa brake part anyone help? 23 database queries in 0.0158830 seconds