corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bast**ds tried to smash my window again

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bast**ds tried to smash my window again
ash-ov-boro

User status: Offline
15th Oct 10 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it middlesbrough car crime is at the top round here and the police do fuck all to prevent it .

they put speed humps in but what good is that to some one who has stole a car they dont give a fuck its not there car
SXi_Tim

15th Oct 10 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Find out where they live and make sure that 206 has a firey death
N_R_J

15th Oct 10 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best thing to do is report it to the police, vn if they do nothing if something more serious happens at least you reported the first (well 2nd) incident.

Matty SRi

15th Oct 10 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where about's do you live mate? im not far from you and im in middlesbrough every now and again. can have a look about for ya?
ash-ov-boro

15th Oct 10 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not far from linthorpe road mate .. its a bluey green coloured 206
fir3vip3r

15th Oct 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ash-ov-boro
it middlesbrough car crime is at the top round here and the police do fuck all to prevent it .

they put speed humps in but what good is that to some one who has stole a car they dont give a fuck its not there car

The police put speed humps down, really?

And yep the police never do anything and are lazy
ash-ov-boro

15th Oct 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

obviosly not the police the council do the humps but whats the point lol as i explained above fir3vip3r
fir3vip3r

15th Oct 10 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ash-ov-boro
obviosly not the police the council do the humps but whats the point lol as i explained above fir3vip3r

Because, they slow people down. I dont think speed bumps are put out as a theft deterrant.
ssj_kakarot

15th Oct 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf hes got a point the police really wont do anything i meen what could they do? theres no video evidence and no witness other than the person who owns the car?

they would do bolix all other than file it away in a file cabinet and recomend he gets cctv

dont see the problem with him wanting to find out who did it to see them in person.
dale87

15th Oct 10 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Poilice won't do shit! I had kids running up and down my street over the roofs cars on a weekly basis and I then had my mk4 astra gsi front bumper stolen. I heard NOTHING from the police and there is cctv either end of my street.

It took a friendly yet to the point visit to the parents and elder brothers with a promise of the exact same things to be done to their cars in order to get rid of the kids and my bumper was never ever followed up even though the police had cctv of the van driving off, reg etc. All i'm saying is sometimes, and I mean sometimes, things do need to be taken into your own hands.

Got any Nitro-mors? Makes grown men cry
Reedy

15th Oct 10 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boro is shocking for car crime, unfortunately if you live in that part of the town you have to expect it. I did, and almost every car I had was vandlised or broken into at some time. As for the police, all they do is go around a few houses and thats about it. Unfortunately you have to lump it and move if possible.
ash-ov-boro

15th Oct 10 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol thanks guys
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

16th Oct 10 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police wont do fuck all, just keep an eye out, you'll find the cunts eventually.
Ben G

16th Oct 10 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the dvla will be able to give you the registered keepers details if you apply for it. costs a few quid.

anyone who says this doesn't work, i got an address from them of a woman who drove into my focus and drove off...
corsadonk
Premium Member

16th Oct 10 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pool ball, and a sock
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

16th Oct 10 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 socks

i might rip

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bast**ds tried to smash my window again 23 database queries in 0.0150919 seconds