corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » NOVA GTE / GSI E16SE C16SE BOTTOM END cheap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NOVA GTE / GSI E16SE C16SE BOTTOM END cheap
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Oct 10 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have my bottom end which was bought as a full engine i decided to strip the engine for bits as a friend needed them and i alreaddy have a full working engine in my car . he offered me a great price so im now left with this its had a brand new sump with gasket and baffle plate i did a compression test and each cylinder was around the 200 mark when it was in the car it pulled very well with no nasty noises etc , im looking for around £40 ono , i can deliver within a 40 mile radious of m24 postcode

location manchester

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » NOVA GTE / GSI E16SE C16SE BOTTOM END cheap 25 database queries in 0.0058250 seconds