corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » How to make an email print friendly

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to make an email print friendly
mattk

User status: Offline
25th Oct 10 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an insurance certificate I need to print, it hasnt been sent as an attatchment and I need to print it off

is there anyway of printing the email off with out the start button and the address bar ect being on it
AndyKent

25th Oct 10 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it a picture? Right click and save as?
Dom

25th Oct 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's an image then do what Andy said - save image and then edited accordingly.
Although can you not print it from the source (as it sounds like it's a screen shot of a browsers window), ie: from the insurers website, considering most of them offer the certificate in PDF format?

New Poll