corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » RARE – ORIGINAL - COMPOMOTIVE MOTORSPORT MO1560 ALLOY WHEELS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RARE – ORIGINAL - COMPOMOTIVE MOTORSPORT MO1560 ALLOY WHEELS
MJ

User status: Offline
25th Oct 10 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

I have a pair (2) of Compomotive Motorsport MO1560 alloy wheels for sale. I brought them originally for a pair of track day wheels for my old car before I sold it to get my Integra. They are used but I have never fitted or used them.

As many of you well know Compomotive are great Motorsport wheels and look great. These are original MO1560 alloys wheels stamped with the manufactured date 07 10 98 by the looks of it.

The specs are as follows from the measurements I have taken.

- 6J x 15”
- 4 x 114.3
- ET 45
- 64.1mm center bore
- Approx 7kg per wheel
- Centre caps included – Missing bolts but any bolt would do.

Both wheels are in good condition. One wheel has very light kerbing on the edge and the other has kerbing and some scuffs on the face. No structure marks just cosmetic as can be seen from the pictures.

These would make a great pair of spare track day wheels and seem to have a good amount of brake clearance.

I am looking for £160ono delivered for the pair. Paypal accepted for a small fee.

Please make sure they will fit your car before purchasing, no refunds, sold as seen/described.

Any questions please ask. Here are lots of pictures to tempt you with.

Cheers MJ

[Edited on 25-10-2010 by MJ]

[Edited on 25-10-2010 by MJ]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » RARE – ORIGINAL - COMPOMOTIVE MOTORSPORT MO1560 ALLOY WHEELS 25 database queries in 0.0105820 seconds