corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This makes me want to dust off my RC car...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This makes me want to dust off my RC car...
MarkSport

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 10 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can get drift wheels, i used electrical tape though
Paul_J

3rd Nov 10 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Raymond_11
was looking at getting one of these aswell from watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TraYbBVRH4 and its a good tune

That was a cool video.
Paul_J

3rd Nov 10 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the thing ... locked diff and open diff is the secret to how those cars are doing that (as well as tyres I guess to spin them up easily).

but with the open diff on the front the car will roll in the general direction it's going in already... with the locked diff at the rear it'll either brake traction (sideways) or lock up both wheels (e.g. stop accelerating) and do that cool handbrake style look, as the front wheels keep rolling
Paul W
Premium Member

3rd Nov 10 at 21:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to be quite into R/C drifting. Had an Audi A4 avant shell drift wagon . Frequented this site - http://www.drccentral.com/forums/index.php?act=idx lots of good info etc on there

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
FruitBooTeR

4th Nov 10 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow immense video!

Gotta love the AE86's!

Everything looks so real and cool!

Nothing beats getting the car sideways in real life though

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This makes me want to dust off my RC car... 24 database queries in 0.0084298 seconds