corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Topic of conversation at work rant

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Topic of conversation at work rant
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Nov 10 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what you need to do is go on swingingheaven.net and find a prospective couple to message.

then contac them asking for pics of themselves holding a handwritten sign with there name on it to prove who you are.

you must do the same back

then arrange to meet up in a club in cheltenham whereby you spend the night together, then head back to a hotel where the other bloke does a runner when he goes to get a condom because he has smelt the putrid stench of your breath
Eck
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
never talk about kids in work. mostly sexual encounters, fetishes and football.

what do you expect when you work in a nursery, matthew g and steve j williams?

Add giving each other abuse for no real reason and that's fairly similar to my place of work. It's called a MAN'S job. None of this secretary at a computer pish.
Xs

4th Nov 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
what you need to do is go on swingingheaven.net and find a prospective couple to message.

then contac them asking for pics of themselves holding a handwritten sign with there name on it to prove who you are.

you must do the same back

then arrange to meet up in a club in cheltenham whereby you spend the night together, then head back to a hotel where the other bloke does a runner when he goes to get a condom because he has smelt the putrid stench of your breath

Let me guess... Luigi?
mwg

5th Nov 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a normal conversation about football, F1 & Rugby today. Someone leaked this thread to them off here IMO.
Fro

5th Nov 10 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have four women behind me now i have moved for a bit, and all i here is kids kids fucking kids oh and school.

Just wack my earphones in and put the volume right up now.
danny_vx

5th Nov 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also work with 3 women, and its a nightmare.
Latest topic of conversation
" It doesnt feel like a Friday does it? it feels like a Thursday for some reason? oh wait maybe thats because I had the kids last night, I dont usually have them on a Thursday, i usually have them on a Wednesday, but not this week"

FFS
Jambo

5th Nov 10 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought Steve had a daughter??
johnny86
Premium Member

5th Nov 10 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got baby on the way. My first and to be honest i am a bit excited. But even better i work nights and sleep all day so she'll have to do the lot.
LoudandProud

5th Nov 10 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See what fucks me off more is when they answer the phone to a 2 yr old... and talk like fucking retards talking about if they went poo in the potty etc i threatened to quit cos id had enuff lol

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Topic of conversation at work rant 23 database queries in 0.0617781 seconds