corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gsi Grill - Pre 97 bumper

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gsi Grill - Pre 97 bumper
nibnob21
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Nov 10 at 00:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I were to cut the grill off a pre 97 bumper, does anyone know if a Gsi grill would fit in the gap left behind??? Just a thought I was having and I've never seen it been tried. Any help would be appreciated

MX5 Project Thread
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
7th Nov 10 at 00:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're a different shape, difficult to get it looking exactly right.
nibnob21
Premium Member

7th Nov 10 at 00:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was just thinking about it because on a pre 97 bumper you would have the circle bit left behind by the badge in the middle and so thought maybe the gsi grill badge bit would fit nicely in that?

MX5 Project Thread
8vcorsa

7th Nov 10 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the pre 97 bumper looks more mean when the top bits cut out i know its a shed but thats with out a grill bit thing on the pre 97

nibnob21
Premium Member

7th Nov 10 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's your point exactly? Is there any way of fitting a grill in the gap left behind without it looking like a crappy bodged job?

MX5 Project Thread
8vcorsa

7th Nov 10 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you got mesh then put mesh there nd put the middle vaux badge in your original bit onit likeif you get what i mean

New Poll