corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa possible nova build info

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa possible nova build info
ashbash107

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi im looking into doing a corsa turbo or even maybe a nova, I just want to know would a 1999 Saab 93 Hirsch Turbo Engine fit into a corsa or nova? i have herd there very similar to the c20et/z20let? any info on this at all would be much appreciated thanks alot
nick_sri

22nd Nov 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

having a quick look on uksaabs , lots of comments saying engine very heavy and would be an issue with handeling etc.

but problems you will encounter, custom o/s engine mount and bracket. engine sits very forward so space = limited. the engines too tall it Will fould the bonnet and the sump it damn low
ashbash107

23rd Nov 10 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for your help man , so basically its just a pain in the ass !! one of my mates have a saab 2.3 turbo engine the gm based one, im taking it that this would just encounter even more problems right ?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa possible nova build info 24 database queries in 0.0124159 seconds