corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone know how much vaux would charge to...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone know how much vaux would charge to...
Leven Cruise

User status: Offline
9th Jun 03 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... strip the interior of my corsa, and replace it with a full interior (and i mean full, dashborad, carpets n awhing!) from a Sport, ie all the black stuff instead of the minging grey

<< Awaits big ass sum of £££

Anyone got any idea?
Cheers.
elfunkyo

9th Jun 03 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you serious? dont get Vaux to do it they'll rip your eyes out on the labour costs
Patrick

9th Jun 03 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're talking thousands mate!

Go to a scrappy and do it yourself.
cobra148

9th Jun 03 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would be cheaper to buy a Sport
Leven Cruise

9th Jun 03 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know... just wondering

matt_jonesuk

9th Jun 03 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was thinkin of doin the same cause i hate my interior i would do it myself cause labour costs would b shit loads jus dont have the time or money at the mo
Rob H

9th Jun 03 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I payed £150 for a full (Everything except carpets and dash) Breeze interior. That was front and rear seats, doorcards, rear panels (carpetted and plastics), plastic door sills, and door pockets. I didnt have the time to fit it in one go, so i did it a bit at a time. I was going round a stripped out rear for a week Didnt go any quicker though . Only tools you need are a T25 torx driver, a T45 tork bit to put in a socket wrentch (for the front seats and rear seat restains), and a couple of screw drivers . Really is a piece of piss to do though, just takes time
barry_kellett99

9th Jun 03 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Money? Do it in bits. I have just started. I found a wee corsa in a scrap yard with the whole front smashed, but inside is as good as new. I bought the door innards including the plastic trim handles winder etc and the rear inside panels also. £35 for them all.

Means you can either have a go yourself and be unique, or get someone professional to do it. Then you can do it in bits them.

Just make sure if you want a matching material for all over that you buy enough in the 1st place or it could be gone when you try to get more later!

New Poll