corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20let corsa wiring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let corsa wiring
c20letandy1988

User status: Offline
7th Dec 10 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys ive just finished my corsa let conversion wiried colour for colour in the foot well and i have on the let loom a:

red/white
brown/black
blue/black
green/bllack

and on corsa loom i have:

black/white
green/black
blue/black in there own little 3 pin conecctor

the alternator is earthed to inlet manifold like it was on my previous coil pack xe but im still not getting any battery light on 1st click of ignition, or oil light i no these are ment to come on until you start the engine but i havnt got any???

the engine starts and fires up ok and runs, revs everything just not sure any help cheers andy
c20letandy1988

7th Dec 10 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to add the bulbs are fine as ive battery tested the clocks before install o sorry its a astra gte digi dash it did exactly the same on the corsa sport clocks before i swapped them over
Ryan_G1

8th Dec 10 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you connected the blue/green to the oil pressure switch at the back of the oil pump? Also is the blue/white charging wire on the alternator?
c20letandy1988

8th Dec 10 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I no the oil one is connected but i dont think it will matter if i just keep an eye on my oil temp and oil pressure gauges now and then?? For the blue and white will that wire run to alternator its self??

New Poll