corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » long car story

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author long car story
corsaflam0

User status: Offline
7th Dec 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically my car wasnt pumping the water roun the engine properly and at one point it smoked on me and died.. so i had it put into garage top have new water pump then i find out it needed head skimmed new head gasket and water pump and cambelt so tehre is me hoping to hear a phone call from my dad saying the car is ready but each week that passed i didnt tell me much about it to find out that the mechanic working on it ahd to go through 5 water pumps to find the right one to work out that my car has got a corsa c engine in the corsa b body so there is me thinknig crap its proberly a nicked engine or something but gladly it was already insured on dvla and so after 6 weeks with no car im finally getting it back.so if anyone wants to meet up for a drive let me know
Phillips_91

7th Dec 10 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ermmmm

what the hell i'll just ask...

What do you need help on?
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

7th Dec 10 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll meet you for a drive mate, see you at the M4/M5 interchange at 7pm on Friday?
Ryan_G1

8th Dec 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be there too in my V8 sleigh
Ste
Premium Member

8th Dec 10 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just lol

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll