corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cold weather payments (benefits rant)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cold weather payments (benefits rant)
Mertin

User status: Offline
9th Dec 10 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Ingham
quote:
Originally posted by Mertin
My grandads a cancer sufferer and needs help and they get an allowance because of this but if he is in hospital for over a certain amount of days or weeks ( cant remember how long) then they payments get stopped.

Hope everything turns out ok kerry and didnt mean my post to come across as anyone getting benefits or jsa was a scrounger just those who abuse it

Like a few people I know.. do naff all to find a job, sit at home, get pissed with their JSA and buy drugs. people who I wish were dead.

I work offshore and pay my tax and NI and for me to wkrk offshore and get paid I meed to pass a medical and drug and alcohol screening every 2 years and anytime between that they feel the need to test me. Fail the test, no job and no money

Yet the money I earn can be given to people who go and sign on likely high or drunk and receive the money thats been taken off of me to go and get high or pissed again, day in day out
Ingham
Banned

9th Dec 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Ingham
quote:
My grandads a cancer sufferer and needs help and they get an allowance because of this but if he is in hospital for over a certain amount of days or weeks ( cant remember how long) then they payments get stopped.

Hope everything turns out ok kerry and didnt mean my post to come across as anyone getting benefits or jsa was a scrounger just those who abuse it

Like a few people I know.. do naff all to find a job, sit at home, get pissed with their JSA and buy drugs. people who I wish were dead.

I work offshore and pay my tax and NI and for me to wkrk offshore and get paid I meed to pass a medical and drug and alcohol screening every 2 years and anytime between that they feel the need to test me. Fail the test, no job and no money

Yet the money I earn can be given to people who go and sign on likely high or drunk and receive the money thats been taken off of me to go and get high or pissed again, day in day out

I feel your anguish
Brett
Premium Member

9th Dec 10 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As always with these threads... If you think people on benefits are having a great life and get lots of hand outs, then do it yourself. It's something everyone is entitled to. Anyone with a job should count themselves fortunate enough not to be in the position where you need to be given a few quid just to keep your house warm.
mattk

9th Dec 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just going to wade in with a comment like Bretts

being on Jobseekers in this day and age isnt a choice for alot of people, its very narrow minded to say those scrounging bastards on the dole

I agree there are people working the system, as said if you fancy it, get on it
taylorboosh

9th Dec 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a job you scrounging cunts. My house is cold this time of year too...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cold weather payments (benefits rant) 23 database queries in 0.0137141 seconds