corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » sxi wheels, decent tyres and opel centres

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sxi wheels, decent tyres and opel centres
Tomm R

User status: Offline
11th Dec 10 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey,

Just sold my Corsa C But the buyer did not want the car with the wheels so i have them which i need to get rid of.

The wheels have just been refurbished in Black with white griffins and opels.

The tyres have recently been fitted. I cant remember their brand or size but i know they are of a appropriate size and quaity.

The wheels will come with griffin centres and Opel centres, both are genuine caps so fit well. The opel ones are the inlayed style as the ones on cavalier slabs instead of vauxhall ones with cheap badges stuck on.

This photo shows the wheels with old tyres on and is the only one i have at the moment

Asking for £150 ono collection from ME8 or CT1 Delivery is possible

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » sxi wheels, decent tyres and opel centres 25 database queries in 0.0115530 seconds