corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » swap

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author swap
jameswalshe1990

User status: Offline
16th Dec 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, just thought id see what peoples thoughts were on this. i currently own an astra h sri1.7cdti 06plate 3door with 138,000 on the clock full service history immaculate condition. reason for the mileage being so high it was my company car and when it came to it bein sold off i brought it as its a good car. ive been offered a swap for one of my favourite cars an astra gte CHAMPION with 140,000 on the clock fully restored and folders full of paper work. its in good condition other than a small tear in the leather on the drivers seat. i dont need my astra now as i have a new company car and the gte would be for shows only i even have the brochure for the champion as my old man was guna buy one in new in 1990. i just thought id put up a post as its giving me a big headache pondering weather to do the swap or not new for old and see what your thoughts are on it .
Twiggy

16th Dec 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

**Bought**

No swap.
taylorboosh

16th Dec 10 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra has to be worth a lot more. Yours i mean
derick-sport

16th Dec 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unless the gte's concourse yours has to be worth more

it might be better selling your astra and just buying the champion
davieslim

16th Dec 10 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when you say fully restored how do you mean? if its not original with original panels then id say its not worth as much as say one thats been looked after,stored and unmolested, id personally stick to the astra you have

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » swap 23 database queries in 0.0079000 seconds