corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Would you consider travelling 2.5hours for...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Would you consider travelling 2.5hours for...
Matt L

User status: Offline
16th Dec 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A free service and mot? the zed came with 3 free mots + services but not sure if its actually worth it in the end.
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes,although they will find something wrong with your car anyway just to get money out of you.
Corsa_Sport21

16th Dec 10 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends what level of service tbh.

Certainly wouldn't just for an MOT.Couldn't run the risk of it failing.
derick-sport

16th Dec 10 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes for a big service no for a oil and filter change as the price in petty would outway haha
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Dec 10 at 22:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2.5 hours drive is probably 70/80 quid in fuel?

To save 50?

[Edited on 16-12-2010 by Ian]
Matt L

16th Dec 10 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm true, think i may go for a trip down to where i take the ibiza for its service/mot see how much he says it would be.

I know dealer prices start at 150 for the basic service but thats dealer prices and i dont know how much mots are.
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Dec 10 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perhaps that's not clear from my calculation, I'm talking about doing it properly not taking it to a dealer.
Matt L

16th Dec 10 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by doing it properly do you mean doing it myself? in which case it would save me a sodding fortune as i would break the car .
Mertin

17th Dec 10 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it a dealers or just a local garage or kwik fit
If it was going to save me money and anything I wanted to do in the area while i was there i probably would, would put added miles on the car too though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Would you consider travelling 2.5hours for... 23 database queries in 0.1643701 seconds