corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Offski!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Offski!!!
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Dec 10 at 00:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a good time ya wee jobbie. x
RichR
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 08:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

T minus 17minutes - fucking car is ramoned to the roof with presents and shit for my Sister and I get the back seat. 12 hours of no room!Amazing
Tomnova16
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love the roadtrip to the alps, full of excitement soon as you hit the snow on the motorway

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Whittie

17th Dec 10 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Toodleoo!

Hope you have a good time mate
emicen

17th Dec 10 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Jealous. Can't wait until I can go off to Val D'Isere a couple of days before Christmas and come back after New Years. Christmas and New Years suck so much without skiing - nothing better than to rocking up to the top of the Grand Motte with a hangover on Jan 1st only to really regret it after setting off on the ride down

Trying to keep your stomach down when hungover and going over the Leissieres Express chair to the glacier

Was there for the World Champs in 2009, was awesome with the live music etc right at the bottom of Solaise. World Champ tax on everything was a bit shit though at 1:1 exchange rate, dont even wanna think about how expensive new years would be

Having said that, I think I'll see what flights to Geneva are looking like, no plans yet and my mate might need company in Verbier
RichR
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 14:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

28miles to the tunnel-traffic over Dartford Bridge was horrendous.I'm sat in a seat no bigger than a child's seat which is fun

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Offski!!! 24 database queries in 0.0048809 seconds