corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra mk 4 gsi turbo £4600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astra mk 4 gsi turbo £4600
adam 1.4 sport

User status: Offline
27th Dec 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CAN EMAIL PICS IF INTRESTED

selling due to insurance going up so need something a little cheaper to run as well .....03 astra gsi turbo , 76000 miles , did have fsh but was in my corsa turbo which got stolen , i am a vauxhall mechanic and have seviced etc my self , in arden blue which is the best colour in my option, its ready for a stage 2 remap as the modifications are ready too see you past 260bhp+ and over 330 ft/tb , it has electric wondows , power steering , electric and heated mirriors , climate control , aircon , boost gauge , recro interiour ETC ETC

it has 2 minor scratch on the car one on the boot and 1 on the rear panal
think it was a cat c as front bumper and wing was damaged about 5 years ago ( insurance scam i think) as there was minor damage to the bumper and you can see the glass firbe where they repared it

4 months tax
11 months mot

modifications

Running standard map which will be over 200+ but is ready and waiting for a stage two remap
powerflow 2.5 inch cat back non res exhaust system + comes with standard exhaust
pre-cat decat 2.5 inch
vxr cat
new turbo about 11000 miles ago
new f23 gearbox
tx intercooler kit only 1 month old cost over £300 + comes with original intercooler and pipes
power pipe
veccy c inlet pipe + comes with original pipe
2.2 airbox conversion + comes with original airbox
bailys dump valve
forge motorsport recirc blanking plate + comes with original recirc valve
6000k hid kit
cat 1 alarm and imobiliser
recently had 4 brand new tyres
rear boost sensor bypassed
new map sensor
new front boost solinoid

email me on adamjgosling@hotmail.co.uk OR TXT ME ON 07896969794

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra mk 4 gsi turbo £4600 25 database queries in 0.0078912 seconds