corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Pioneer Speakers emotion Vs accelerate or JBL

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pioneer Speakers emotion Vs accelerate or JBL
jordi

User status: Offline
10th Jun 03 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am planning to changes all the speakers in a Corsa B I got the pioneer speaker catalogue. The guy in the shop recommend me 6x9 (TSE 6995) from the Emotion range, but then in the same catalogue there the accelerate range (TSA 6910) for a lot less money and the specification looks similar to me. The same for the front speakers.

Can you appreciate the difference that much, or it is not worth the extra money.

What about JBL, they look much cheaper?

DIGGIDY

10th Jun 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much you planning on spending??

A shop will offer you all sort of deals and tell you all sorts of crap if your not to clued up with ICE... at the end of the day it just another dollar in thier pocket..

Pionner are ok, but there are much better products out there... depends on the $$ Dollar $$ yur willing to spend.
jordi

10th Jun 03 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am thinking 150 to 200 between all, but as less as possible, with a resonable performance
DIGGIDY

10th Jun 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you planning on amping them as well?? or do you want to run them direct from the headunit for now??

the more info you give me the better... the we can think about what will best suit you and your pocket.
jordi

11th Jun 03 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the moment a I have a JVC 4X40W, which i am planning to use for the moment.

I don't really want an ultra loud equipment, just something a bit better than the standard

New Poll