corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » TWANG

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TWANG
Jenko_Sport

User status: Offline
   5th Jan 11 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sat in my car waiting for my Stepdad to get back at work so i can have a look over the corsa somewhere dry. Had been parked up for about 5 mins then an almighty 'TWANG' came from the back. Got out the car to have a look and at first wasnt anything obvious untill i spotted part of the coil spring on the floor

Luckily id got some 60mm springs and shocks in the boot which id been given so may aswell put these on while i was at my stepdads work.

Got the broken spring off

No pics of it lowered yet but will be getting some tonite
derick-sport

5th Jan 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard FTL
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

5th Jan 11 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FLOL @ that happening when you happen to have a spare spring in the boot
Jenko_Sport

5th Jan 11 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was going to be fitting them after having a look over the car if i could be arsed, only took me about half an hour fit new ones on anyway.

Was just the amusement factor of it tbh lol
Tomm R

5th Jan 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This happened to me in my GT3 punto on the front as i was approaching a roundabout.

The spring on the front N/S snapped and some how swung around and the snapped half of the spring sliced into the sidewall sending me hurtling towards a bush.

Your really lucky you was sat in a car park!
LeeM

5th Jan 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate heard a noise in his old 306 and we found a coil under the car. he bought a full spring and shock kit to replace and when we took all the old stuff off it wasnt even his spring that broke
daymoon
Premium Member

5th Jan 11 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » TWANG 23 database queries in 0.3451591 seconds