corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport Redtop. Coilovers, Cage, Buckets etc etc Edited £1000

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport Redtop. Coilovers, Cage, Buckets etc etc Edited £1000
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
9th Jan 11 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Sport 1.6
Engine - C20XE
Mileage - 114.000
Price - 1295 but make me a serious offer. But no silly offers (Greg) also not looking to split.

EDIT... Now £1000 no offers as handbrake cable has snapped but will also throw in the standard wheels from the car with the sale. 4x 5 spoke Sport 14's.

Location - Bolton
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - andyrs1800i@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Thought i'd offer this for sale as its been sat in my garage for a few months and i havnt really touched it & i've got the chance to buy my old car back.

Before is start i need to say there is no logbook with the car. I bought it from Gaz on here (who lost the logbook) so i know the history of the car. I did plan to get it sorted but i have just been lazy. The buyer will just have to apply for the logbook.

As i said i bought it from a mate. I had planned to get the car mint as a project but i really dont have the time.

The spec what i know.

1997 1.6 Sport. 2.0 on Logbook.
2.0 Redtop engine, Decat, Full stainless, Closed carbon intake with airfeed from morrette& Sillicone Hose. Adjustable pulleys.
Coilovers all round with damper and camber adjustment up front.
F+R Anti Rollbars.
15" Vaux wheels X5. 4x 195/45/15 Eagle F1's 1x 205/50 i think on the spare. No centre caps.
2.0 Front brakes.
F+R Strut Braces.
Bolt in Polished 1/2 Cage.
Cobra Monaco Buckets from an old rally car. Bit tatty. Red harnesses also.
300mm steering wheel (working PAS also)
Elec windows & Mirrors.
De badges grill.
Morette headlights with inner lamps removed. Also HID kit installed HI/LOW beam.

Just had new...

Dizzy,
Rotor,
Leads,
No Plates,
Induction kit.

Just needs an oil change. I have the oil and filter here.

Bad points.

No log book.
No tax or MOT.
Flexy has split on the downpipe so its v-noisy.
Car tends to hunt on tickover. The icv has been cleaned out. Poss MAF sensor.
Car has no front indicators due to the headlights being changed. I will include some DEPO smoked headlights with the car worth £70+

Car comes with Full Corsa Sport trim so you can get rid of the cage & seats if needed.

Rear strut brace is not shown in pics. Its silver not polished.

As you can see there are loads of good bits on the car. Just a shame i dont have time to get the car back on the road.

Nice little project if you have the time. These cars are so much fun as i have had 2 others in the past.

Worth a fortune in bits.

Not sure what its worth tbh so lets say £1295ono as it stands. Feel free to make me a serious offer if you can collect.

Located in Bolton.

[Edited on 16-01-2011 by Andyrs1800]

[Edited on 17-01-2011 by Andyrs1800]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport Redtop. Coilovers, Cage, Buckets etc etc Edited £1000 25 database queries in 0.0081069 seconds