corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1993 K-reg Land Rover Discovery 200 TDI £995 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1993 K-reg Land Rover Discovery 200 TDI £995 ono
richc

User status: Offline
9th Jan 11 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1992 K-reg Land Rover Discovery 200 TDI which has been modified for improved off road capability. Starts First time, every time after one crank.

Taxed untill august 2011
MOT untill Febuary 24th 2011

This is my 'disco' that was purchased off a very good friend, so I know the vehicle history quiet extensively.

It has covered 167000 miles but still going strong.

IT HAS A BRAND NEW BATTERY AND CLUTCH 4 WEEKS AGO COSTING AROUND £350

It has the following done by the previous owner, which would cost circa £1200 ;

Fuel pump and boost increased slightly for more power (not stupidly to avoid damage)
2" Pro comp lift
Large Kumho tyres with plenty of tread left.
Safari snorkel
Polybushed all round
Rebel steering guard
Diff guards front and rear
Tubular front bumper
Aftermarket ALARM and immobiliser.
CB Ariel (not radio this has been removed but all wiring is still there)
Roof bar in photos has also been removed.
Recent exhaust

It had engine oil, and coolant change around 1000 miles ago. It has also recently had new speedo cable, new headlight and other various bits and bobs.

Its been really reliable, and have just done 120 miles today, doing green lanes all over Derbyshire today (9/01/2011) and it hasn't put a foot wrong, or got stuck all day long. This was done using Low/high and diff lock, which all work.

As it is a offroader, it isn't very clean and has various dints and a muddy interior.
It could do with a centre console to make the interior looking nicer. Was took out due to being cracked, and never replaced. It has never bothered me, and these can easily be bought on ebay.
The passenger seat belt sometimes jams, again very cheap to replace on EBAY
Windscreen has a crack in it. It has been like this for at least 6 months, and hasn't got any worse. It doesn't leak or anything. This can be fixed on your insurance for the excess usually around £75
Has rear bumper as a spare but i run it without. It Will be included in the sale.
Drivers wing mirror is cracked so wobbles about.

I would imagine it would take around £120 to fix all of the above.

I bought it with the issues above and have continued to drive it, as it doesn't affect it.

TAX AND MOT'd, so can be easily driven away. As stated, its a off-roader, not a clean road car so don't expect an immaculately clean example. Its a drivers car/work horse.
I have been honest as possible, but would recommend coming to view to make YOUR own opinion to avoid disappointment.

Car is located 5 mins from junction 25/26 of the M1, in the Ilkeston area

CASH ON COLLECTION, any viewing welcomed.

Any questions, or price offers, viewing appointment etc please CALL or TEXT, rich, on 07954585827

[Edited on 09-01-2011 by richc]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1993 K-reg Land Rover Discovery 200 TDI £995 ono 25 database queries in 0.0068331 seconds