corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Seat Arosa TDI with Cruise Control (very rare)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 Seat Arosa TDI with Cruise Control (very rare)
Steve X16XE

User status: Offline
12th Jan 11 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make: Seat
Model: Arosa
MOT: 23th Nov 2011
TAX: 31th August 2011 (£30)
Engine size: 1.4
Fuel type: Diesel

First off, the one and only down side to this car is that it's now a Cat C. The damaged was just the front end. It hasn't affected the car's handling or the engine.

I have bought brand new from Seat, the main crash bar and that big scuttle panel (the bit that holds the radiator, intercooler etc).

The Bonnet, Bumper, Wings, Headlights, Radiator, Intercooler, Grille were all sourced second hand. This means that the Bonnet, Bumper and Wings are the original colour from factory. There are a few scuff marks on the bumper.

Last weekend I have been over the whole car and G3'd it then given it a coat of polish. Nice and smooth now.

The wheels were refurbed in May 2009. There are NO kerb marks on them. I have always washed the front and back of the wheel to keep them looking as clean and fresh as possible. Plus brand new Toyo T1R's on the front (done about 500 miles).

It's a 2003 and it has done 85636 miles at the time of writing. It will go up as it's been used daily. I've done almost 400 miles in it since it's been repaired and I can't tell any difference.

It's been mapped by Angel Tuning. It's has been on a rolling road and it made 96 BHP and 190 LB/FT at Awesome GTI.

Eibach lowering spirings all round.

Red Stuff pads and Brembo Maxi Discs. The Discs are the same as the Golf MK2 GTI. That is what I had to order for these.

One of very few Arosa / Lupo's to have Cruise Control with the Stalk as well.

I have serviced it myself every 10k. I will also be giving it another service before it goes.

Belts and water pump were done in April 2007.

Here are the pictures.....

Price - Going on Autotrader.... there isn't any. EBay, one but it's two years older (2001) and without all the mods, £3000. Pistonheads there's another one for £3.200 (2001). Again without the mods.

So I’m asking for £2800.

[Edited on 14-01-2011 by Steve X16XE]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Seat Arosa TDI with Cruise Control (very rare) 25 database queries in 0.0076170 seconds