corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Operation tomorrow ( updated )

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Operation tomorrow ( updated )
sand-eel

User status: Offline
12th Jan 11 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Anasethic is horrendous, it took me 3 months to get over mine but I was under for 4 hours

You seem to get hooked on drugs very easily
alan-g-w

12th Jan 11 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chris C
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Just wait till you need to sneeze/ laugh. Worst things for the pain

Being sick wasn't nice.

Can't imagine it would be mate, how's the pain? Did you get the mesh put in? I think mine was only so sore because the surgeon bastard thought I was too young for mesh so all he did was stitch the layers of muscle up, plus I had an open wound. Was yours done privately?
Chris C

12th Jan 11 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No nhs mate, yeah I had mesh mate. At the moment still very sore and difficult to get out of bed etc... Lump has gone anyway and they've gone in above my bellybutton so gone down quite a long way which would explain the way I feel like I've been hit with a bat lol. The guy next to me had cut not keyhole like me and seemed to move around a lot easier than me after he came around.
alan-g-w

13th Jan 11 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just my uncle had keyhole done when his went, had it done privately though. Was you an inguinal hernia, just at the base of your dick to the side a bit? That's where mine was, made my pubes look mega long cos it was all swollen up lol.

I remember I came out of my operation and a guy across the ward from me that looked honestly about 95 was having a wet shave in his bed. I was just sitting recovering reading a magazine still quite tanked up with the painkillers. Next thing I know he dropped his shaving brush - he was hanging over the side of his bed to get it and there were no nurses to be seen anywhere. I shouted over to him that I'd get it not imagining what the pain was going to be like. I had to sort of curtsey down to get it, all the time being in fucking agony. He's thanked me and I've managed to squeak out a wee 'you're welcome' before going back to my bed and collapsing

Not having the thing poking out of you is a great feeling mate, being able to actually lift and do stuff makes it all worth it.
Ojc

13th Jan 11 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel sick when I think of hospital wards.
Chris C

13th Jan 11 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shitty places.....

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Operation tomorrow ( updated ) 23 database queries in 0.0127761 seconds