corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Replacing bulbs - Osram Nighttbreakers?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Replacing bulbs - Osram Nighttbreakers?
dan_m1les

User status: Offline
13th Jan 11 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone have any recommendations on bulbs? Been thinking about replacing them on the C2. I've heard good things about nightbreakers? And at £18.00 a pair of amazon didn't seem to expensive?

Phil W

13th Jan 11 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Philips Blue Vision are better (and longer lasting). I've had both sets.
Sam
Premium Member

13th Jan 11 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We got some 100% brighter ones made by "Ring" off that Autobulbs site for the Cougar, the ones that were in there before were Lucas bulbs and I have to say, we can now actually see the road ahead at night time!

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/h7-ring-xenon-max-100-12v-55w-pair.html

They are called "Ring Xenon Max +100% 12v 55w". Got a free rechargable battery pack for the car with it as well!
Toby
Premium Member

13th Jan 11 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phillips Xtreme Vision

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Replacing bulbs - Osram Nighttbreakers? 23 database queries in 0.0100181 seconds