corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People using your drive

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People using your drive
Winemaker

User status: Offline
14th Jan 11 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
I would have polite word with the vicar, who could mention to his congregatio or put up a polite notice in the church.

This would be the adult way of dealing with the situation
sand-eel

14th Jan 11 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually just burn down the church and get rid of the problem at the source.
noshua

15th Jan 11 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
Originally posted by noshua

Couldn't you just ask mum and dad to move their cars?

If you can park when you need to then go into the church and ask them to move it?

Thats not the point. Its the principal. If you went home, found some randomer parked on your driveway, would you really be in the mood to go and find them to ask them to move it ?

Was the parents bit aimed at me ? I don't live with them, so unless they are willing to drive 120 miles just to block them in, not much use.

[Edited on 14-01-2011 by Neo]

No, was aimed at 3corsameal

Agreed it's the principle but it's probably the most effective way of getting them to stop parking on your drive - more then likely they won't enjoy being confronted about it, if it was a note they would probably ignore it. Definitely wouldn't be in the mood, I'd feel like Liam Neeson in Taken.

[Edited on 15-01-2011 by noshua]
Neo

15th Jan 11 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noshua

Well I got home and someone was blocking in the smaller entrance, the one I use. Left a polite'ish' note on their windscreen. Will see whether they appear again.
205tom

15th Jan 11 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Live in apartments with allotted spaces, some people put numbers on there spot, 90% don't but everyone kinda knows where everyone likes to park, if someones in my space I'm not really arsed, but park in one of the oldies spaces an you'll get a note! Would be pissed off if a car I didn't kno was parked in my spot tho
brebaz

15th Jan 11 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant everyone who lives there chip in abot for some gates ?? Woukd be pretty effective

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People using your drive 23 database queries in 0.0276000 seconds