corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Advice needed - Gym (again)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice needed - Gym (again)
Marc

User status: Offline
14th Jan 11 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
With most manual workers they look big because they are just fat lol.

This.

I was always shocked how fat some people were when I was a welder. Still, going back to the other argument, they could lift some heavy stuff, suppose when you're a big fat fuck you are used to lugging dead weight around!
emicen

User status: Offline
15th Jan 11 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the guys I know who are mechanics are very strong but not much bigger than me bulk wise. In fact, one of them is a right wirey wee fucker and seeing him lift gearboxes etc is quite shocking!

I'd suggest seeing a personal trainer at a gym to give you a programme. Like the others have said, talk to them about your goals and see what they say. My guess would be they'll have you on a programme of supersets to build and condition mixed with intervals and cardio to blast the belly.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Advice needed - Gym (again) 24 database queries in 0.0115831 seconds