corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone who's been traveling to Australia

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone who's been traveling to Australia
sloworm

User status: Offline
16th Jan 11 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ozintro

Try this out if your set on starting in sydney and working up the coast, its the way I started.

Think I paid around £400, they sort out your visa, pick you up from the airport whenever your flight gets in, 7 nights in a hostel, every day you'll do something (surf lessons, tours, dinner up the tower, blue mountains, 2 or 3 pub crawls etc etc...) They'll help you find work after if you need it, and they'll help you plan your trip up the coast.

You get your moneys worth, and skip all the hassel of sorting everything out for yourself!

The best part is that you'll meet at least 10 people right at the start of the trip, I ended up spending 2 months with 5 people from my first week.
nibnob21
Premium Member

16th Jan 11 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Winemaker
Drop by Coffs Harbour and post on here when your there, I'll show you the sites and have a coupla' beers.

Probably the most boring place I visited when I was travelling. It was nice...but boring. Almost as shit as Surfer's Paradise. That place has stuff to do but is the most horribly tacky and disgusting place I went to.

MX5 Project Thread
sloworm

16th Jan 11 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
quote:
Originally posted by Winemaker
Drop by Coffs Harbour and post on here when your there, I'll show you the sites and have a coupla' beers.

Probably the most boring place I visited when I was travelling. It was nice...but boring. Almost as shit as Surfer's Paradise. That place has stuff to do but is the most horribly tacky and disgusting place I went to.

Surfers paradise was like benidorm!!! haha
Jas

17th Jan 11 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worries mate

surfers is fine visit everywhere you can, might not ever do it again

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone who's been traveling to Australia 24 database queries in 0.0129261 seconds