corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal CUNTS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal CUNTS
Kippers

User status: Offline
19th Jan 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quick question.

I sent someone an item and they have been arguing over email (he has admitted he has received the item in one of the emails) but as it was late getting the item he is trying to get another item for free.

He has now put paypal claim in saying he hasnt received the item!

I had zero balance as i withdrew my funds last week so no its saying im on minus in my account.

Im worried that paypal as shit as they are will give him his money back even tho there is proof he has received the item..... ive cancelled my direct debit but can they still get money from my account?

Thanks
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jan 11 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have a recorded delivery reference then he hasn't got a leg to stand on if he says he hasn't received. In fact, he'd be a bit of an idiot to put in a claim in that case.

Regardless of the above, if he won a dispute and there was a zero balance in your account, Paypal will just make your balance negative to the amount you owe and then send collectors to your house.
Neo

19th Jan 11 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
If you have a recorded delivery reference then he hasn't got a leg to stand on if he says he hasn't received. In fact, he'd be a bit of an idiot to put in a claim in that case.

Regardless of the above, if he won a dispute and there was a zero balance in your account, Paypal will just make your balance negative to the amount you owe and then send collectors to your house.

Happened to whittie a few weeks ago, he had a recorded delivery thing signed and they went in the buyers favour.
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jan 11 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well they mustn't have claimed none receipt then, surely? Must've been another reason.
Kippers

19th Jan 11 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what im worried about.

I dont have any tracking info just have an email to say he has received it but as it was late he wants something else!!!!
jrsteeve

19th Jan 11 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had some fucking Nigerian pay me £900 for rent of a property, 2 months down the line they claimed it was a fraudulent transaction and now my account is £900 down! Lesson learned.
Kippers

19th Jan 11 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fro

19th Jan 11 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:

Happened to whittie a few weeks ago, he had a recorded delivery thing signed and they went in the buyers favour.

Happened to me a few years ago over a few hundred quid. showed them the proof of delivery and they still refunded them and i had to fork out once i started getting bailiff letters
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jan 11 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well this is new to me. There's no way I'd be taking a hit like that anyway. Don't give a shit about bailiffs.

I still think there's other circumstances you guys aren't letting on. It's usually pretty clear cut if you have proof of delivery like a recorded signature (not a certificate of postage).

[Edited on 19-01-2011 by loafofbrett]
chr15barn3s

19th Jan 11 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paypal are cunts. Mine got hacked, lost £50 and they said its impossible for it to be hacked and that a member of my family must have done it which is total bullshit as it was some paki name and email. They shut the case and refused to let me appeal. Would have cost me more than the £50 to try and get it back. Won't use them now.
Whittie

19th Jan 11 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love Paypal, I've got a direct number to Kelly in customer services. We get on great.
LeeM

19th Jan 11 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paypal did this to me when i sold an iphone on ebay, they guy said it was fake when it clearly wasnt.
luckily it went in my favour, i emaield ebay and said id refund it if the guy sent it me back but so far he was refusing to do that so i dont see why i should offer any kind of refund.
Fro

19th Jan 11 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well this is new to me. There's no way I'd be taking a hit like that anyway. Don't give a shit about bailiffs.

I still think there's other circumstances you guys aren't letting on. It's usually pretty clear cut if you have proof of delivery like a recorded signature (not a certificate of postage).

[Edited on 19-01-2011 by loafofbrett]

Nope not at all. The signature was even scanned onto the royal mail thing and paypal could see it.
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jan 11 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well that's insane. You're telling me a guy claimed non-receipt, you showed them a signed delivery form, then they awarded in his favour? Surely not.
Fro

19th Jan 11 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Will see if i still have the emails.
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jan 11 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be seriously raging at that
Fro

19th Jan 11 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was

Resolution centre nor my emails go back far enough to show.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal CUNTS 23 database queries in 0.0165398 seconds