corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Following on from the call centre thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Following on from the call centre thread
Marc

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 11 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just tells us how many calls are waiting, how many welcome offers have been sold etc. Most of the time they aren't even turned on like in the pic, or they just have Nespresso adverts on.
CorsAsh

23rd Jan 11 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
Why is the TV/Display so high up? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/16vmarc/misc/office.jpg
They put pictures of cats on it as part of an experiment to see if dogs can look up.
Ben J

25th Jan 11 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been in again. She was in again and served me again. Its fate, we are meant to be together lol. According to her new badge shes now assistant mgr. Noticed all other female staff wear neck scarf things, she doesnt tho, shirt unbuttoned to show a cheeky bit of boob. She is AMAZING!
Nath

25th Jan 11 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uh oh.
mwg

25th Jan 11 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put your penis away Ben.
Ben J

25th Jan 11 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was quite aroused when she pushed her boobs out while taking my payment. She may have noticed I was checking her out lol. She also asked if I wanted to try any coffees while I was there.....obviously wanted to spend more time with me lol.

Someone else needs to see her so they can back me up. She is so fucking hot. She's fucking perfect.

[Edited on 25-01-2011 by Ben J]
spencer88

25th Jan 11 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back you up?

Fucking hell, I want to back her up!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Following on from the call centre thread 23 database queries in 0.0130320 seconds