corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 Vectra C SRi for sale, 73k, £1195 or will swap another Vauxhall

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2004 Vectra C SRi for sale, 73k, £1195 or will swap another Vauxhall
Partyvan
Banned

User status: Offline
25th Jan 11 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok guys im just gauging interest at the minute but chances are this car will be up for sale in the next couple of weeks

(snowflake wheels not included in sale)

Good bits

Vectra C SRi
-2004 registered (53 reg)
-73k ish miles, 4 previous owners
-2.2 petrol engine, I'm told this is after the timing chain recall so has modified oil squirter
-Part service history (recently had genuine coolant/plugs/oil filter/air filter/cabin filter and 4.5l or Vaux semi-synthetic with reciepts to prove)
-New genuine GM heater resistor motor fitted (common fault on these)
-New genuine GM EGR blanking plate inlcuded in sale, I bought this to fit to remove any future EGR issues but never fitted it.

Being the SRi model it has quite a good spec... aircon, cruise control, factory remote total closure alarm/immobiliser/deadlocks. It's got a detailed trip computer with loads of info on it as well. The indicators are one-touch operation. It's got a factory CD player. Trim wise it's got dark grey sports cloth trim. It's not been smoked in nor are there any pet hairs or anything (it was valeted not long ago)

The headlights are fooking bright so I assume factory Xenon (plus foglights in the bumper). , stainless steel door sills plus deeper skirts, clear indicators and bigger bumpers than standard Vectras. I think the lights may be factory smoked as well. It's also debadged on the boot.

This does drive spot on, never had an EML light on or any issues whatsoever with the engine. The gears, clutch / brakes are all perfect, really sharp. It's comfortable to drive and does good MPG.

Mechanically it wants for nothing.

Unmodified example as this will come with factory grille and steel wheels.

Taxed until end of the month
I'll check MOT but it's got a few months left

Bad bits

- Currently im waiting for an insurance assessment on the car as some idiot switched lanes and pulled into the side of this car, leaving scuffs and dents down the passenger side. Based on the fact there's light damage to front wing and both n/s doors it will probably be a write off. However, to fix it you can simply bolt on two doors and a wing. Nothing else will be needed.
- Dent in drivers door (spare door included in the sale - correct colour etc...)
- Other than that it's a fairly tidy car, apart from a few stonechips here and there.

Without the damage I'd value the car around £2000-£2500

As it is I'd take £1195 for it when it's back from the insurers (will most likely be cat-D). That's for a 2004, 73k Vectra SRi with £100 worth of 2nd hand bolt-on panels needed to repair it.

I'm happy to consider swaps for other Vauxhalls. I like Vectra B's (low mileage SRi/GSi only!), Astra Mk4 petrol models or a tidy Calibra. Cash either way but I wont be interested in anything I feel is over priced.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 Vectra C SRi for sale, 73k, £1195 or will swap another Vauxhall 25 database queries in 0.0081460 seconds