corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » People that have been to the ring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People that have been to the ring
Chris C

User status: Offline
26th Jan 11 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where does everyone stay ?? Theres so many places it's getting confusing, so if anyone could recommend somewhere that would be very good
Ojc

26th Jan 11 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ringhaus - right next to the ring
Blaue Ecke - in adenau near the pubs but a drive away from ring entrance but
Tiergarten - down the road from ring
Burgstube- bottom of the castle
Chris C

26th Jan 11 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one, would like to try price it up today.
Fonz
Premium Member

26th Jan 11 at 09:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

although i would recommend it i wouldn't be rushing back there simply based on price

http://www.kastenholz-eifel.de/

as seen it is a tidy place and it was chosen to keep my mates gf happy as she likes her comfort. in future i plan to stay somewhere cheaper and closer to the ring.

saying that it made my first visit excellent. the room was a very good size as was the bathroom. the restuarant offered good choice and was excellent quality food. the views were amazing and the staff were very welcoming and friendly, particularly given our poor German.
the girls particularly enjoyed the swimming pool all that combined all helped convince them travelling all the way would be worth it

but like i say it was pricey and now i know what to expect will be happy to slum it in future visits for more dedicated visits!
Paul_J

26th Jan 11 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hotel an der nordschliefe, fairly basic but perfect location next to the track in adenau with a short walk to town.

Also sliders guest house - quite far away from town / track but cheap and friendly.
Chris C

26th Jan 11 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Paul, doesn't have to anything special...

I'll look into these

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » People that have been to the ring 23 database queries in 0.0092921 seconds