corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gauging interest on my 2.016v c20xe corsa gsi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gauging interest on my 2.016v c20xe corsa gsi
LiamWorthington

User status: Offline
27th Jan 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - shell 109k , enngine 106k
Price - 2650 ovno

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

shell
1994 corsa gsi 16v in flame red (not pink),good condition odd little marks but nothing really, new gsi badges and all in all very clean and shiny shell with no rust in usual places.

engine

C20XE early dzzy engine removed from a rotten astra gsi showing 98k (2 years ago) now on 106k
since getting the engine i have replaced pretty much everything.

full elring head gasket set
new lifters
genuine cambelt kit and waterpump
genuine bosch dizzy cap, rotor arm and leads
genuine seimens crank sensor
exhaust and inlet studs and nuts
8v sump gsket wih baffle plate
new bosch 4 pin plugs
brand new (not recon) alternater and belt

all the above have reciepts

Performance parts

M TECH power cap in anthracite matching cambelt and rocker cover
reground cams to kent ast1612 fast road spec by autosprint
kent SBD vernier pulleys in red with cut out cam cover for easy access
full powerflow stainless steel 2.5 inch exhaust with outward rolled tip (no cat)

again have all the reciepts for these and reciept for having cams, cambelt waterpump fitted and timed in on verniers to kent spec sheet.

camco 88 group n chipped ecu with raised rev limit to 7200rpm which hasnt been used to full potential as i wanted to fit rod bolts just to be on the safe side

Transmission
F16cr gearbox superb no crunches or whining and selects all gears perfectly
m tech big hubs and mtech 300bhp shafts

Suspension
rear spax rsx dampers and spax 60mm spring
front koni dampers and 60mm springs

wheels standard gsi wheels or comp mos for the right price

tax runs out end of this month but wil be re taxed for the right price and mot until july

This car runs perfecty it has never let me down and has never needed for anything in the two years i have owned it. the engine conversion was carried out by myself and used all mtech conversion parts and was done to the highest standard.Whenever the eml has came on it has been to the auto electrician and sorted straight away, i have all the reciepts for these which have alwys turned out to be nothing. i have over 900 hundered pounds worth of receipts for service and rebuild parts alone.

now the bad bits
spoiler paint isnt the best
couple of little marks

I am only testing the water here and am in no rush to sell. my reason for possibly selling is that i recently got another gsi and thinking on selling to fund putting a decent spec let in that one.

pics can be sent via fone so give us a txt on 07827424046 cheers for reading kev

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gauging interest on my 2.016v c20xe corsa gsi 25 database queries in 0.0071979 seconds