corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO: Any of you DIY detailers. Show & Shine - £150 worth of prizes.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO: Any of you DIY detailers. Show & Shine - £150 worth of prizes.
BluKoo

User status: Offline
4th Feb 11 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a good chance a lot of you aren't aware that Polished Bliss run their own online Show and Shine competition each month. The prize is £150 worth of products from the store.

They don't normally get than many entries. I guess people just forget, or they don't even know about it, but if you fancy a chance of winning then...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/show-and-shine.html
Phillips_91

4th Feb 11 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want a crack at this just because i enjoy cleaning my car, like the feeling after spending a day on it to see it sat all shiney, but the paintwork on mine is far too shoddy to win a show and shine, might have a go at my nana's 54 astra twin top, it's already in decent condition but the garage put on that 'easy-guard' shite on it, so would give me a chance to show her what a 'proper' wax could do and then i get benifit from it too if i won

[Edited on 04-02-2011 by Phillips_91]
Mertin

4th Feb 11 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv just had the front end resprayed on the ibiza and was planning stocking up on some new products and a polisher so think il make an order with them soon
Rob R

4th Feb 11 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought a 3M yellow polish pad from PB, might have to submit some pics when using it
BluKoo

5th Feb 11 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Phillips_91
I want a crack at this just because i enjoy cleaning my car, like the feeling after spending a day on it to see it sat all shiney, but the paintwork on mine is far too shoddy to win a show and shine, might have a go at my nana's 54 astra twin top, it's already in decent condition but the garage put on that 'easy-guard' shite on it, so would give me a chance to show her what a 'proper' wax could do and then i get benifit from it too if i won

You should charge your nan for doing the job. That was its a win win situation
Phillips_91

5th Feb 11 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
quote:
Originally posted by Phillips_91

You should charge your nan for doing the job. That was its a win win situation

i told her bout the idea before but she doesnt want me too because she thinks that easy guard is the best thing goin

just wait till she goes out and i'll start on it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO: Any of you DIY detailers. Show & Shine - £150 worth of prizes. 23 database queries in 0.1285999 seconds