corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » tips and advice??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tips and advice??
evo_69

User status: Offline
15th Feb 11 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all not been on the forum for abit due to no internet but back up and running again anyway ive recently bought a 4-2-1 exhaust manifold de-cat and powerbox (to get rid of the old inlet manifold) just wondered if anyone can give me tips or abit of advice what to do before starting eg..easy tips not to snap exhaust manifold bolts in the head or best way to fit the different inlet i've read the tutorial and dont really get it ive messed about with my car took the manifold off before and cleaned the throttle body just dont get were the two water pipes that go on the throttle body go once i have the new inlet on?? can ya just join them together?? sorry if im sounding thick just wanted abit of advice before i start takin things off??

cheers in advance jay

oh btw ive gotta corsa sport x16xe try and get some pics up soon
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

15th Feb 11 at 20:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah join them together, they dont go onto the throttle body anymore
shaunmods
Premium Member

15th Feb 11 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can just join the two water pipes together yeah. Thats what I did on mine

edit: beaten to it

[Edited on 15-02-2011 by shaunmods]
evo_69

15th Feb 11 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers lads also is their anything i can put on the exhaust bolts so i dont snap them in the head like penatrating oil?
evo_69

17th Feb 11 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » tips and advice?? 23 database queries in 0.0090950 seconds