corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » My Services :D

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Services :D
adski91

User status: Offline
   10th Jan 11 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello every one, i am currently starting my own buisness doing car audio security and lighting. I am literally starting from scratch doing it in my spare time around my current job. Advertisement is a very circumstancial way of getting work becuase you can advertise everywhere and not get anything you need to appeal to the correct group. Therefore i am posting all forums, i am based in the north east i fit any sort of speakers, wire up subs, make custom sub boxes to fit your car so you still have your boot space which i know myself is a nightmare if you dont have that lol. Also i can supply speakers and lighting, i replace bulbs fit HID's Change your lighting for instance from standard to Angel eyes for instance. any way you get the jist of what i am about if there are any electrical work you need doing in your car then give me an email on my buisness email address which is : ACrakeCarAudioLightingSecurity@gmail.com thank you for reading.

Regards Adam
adski91

24th Jan 11 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
deneven

24th Jan 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your from kent mate, bit useless to all us up here...
adski91

27th Feb 11 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havent changed me location yet mate jus realised tht, sorry mate am from sunderland

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » My Services :D 24 database queries in 0.0122571 seconds